We’ve published 22,000 articles – are you getting your fair share of coverage?
Here are 5 things you can do to boost coverage, just register and go.
With 1.69 million readers, The Digest offers “mass with class” when it comes to building visibility and credibility in the advanced bioeconomy. Yet, with thousands of companies and organizations to cover — maybe you’ve not ever quite received the attention you deserve.
Here are 5 things you can do to increase your coverage.
1. Submit info for a 5-Minute Guide. To get started, just click here. 5-Minute Guide information is used not only in The Digest, but also is provided to selectors in the Hot 35, Hot 40 and Hot 50.
2. Start a 4 Minutes with… interview. To get started, click here. There are a Million Minds shaping the Advanced Bioeconomy…here’s a chance to shine, for the ones that work at your organization.
3. Hot 5, Hot 40, Hot 50. It’s the biggest visibility machine in the advanced bioeconomy — the Hottest Companies annual rankings. You have to be in it to win it. register here.
4. When you attend an ABLC event, schedule in 15 minutes for a Faces Interview for BioChannel.TV. Each conference event, we schedule in 10-15 exciting organizations for BioChannel.TV coverage. Register for that here.
5. Quick comments on “breaking news” stories. Ready to give comments on policy, financial, technology newsflow – comments that can feed into Digest Top Stories. Why not register yourself or a colleague as a Subject Matter Expert with our Breaking News team. When news breaks that’s relevant to you — we’ll ping you with the item, and you can make a comment, or not, your call.