5 pieces of advice, above all, Holland & Knight give in obtaining grants and research opportunities through the Federal Government:
- Align with agency and programmatic objectives and metrics.
- Build relationships with technology offices and experienced partners in advance of FOA/NOFA release.
- Consider team structure and research program winners.
- Provide adequate lab, pilot or demonstration test data
- Speak to all required elements of FOA, from technology to scale up to project risks.
The complete slide deck can be accessed by clicking on the page links below.